Firesupplies.in is an online store owned by South fire systems Pvt ltd. a registered company in Banglore, India, and is governed according to Indian law. The products and services that feature on Firesupplies.in are offered to you by South Fire Systems PVT LTD
South Fire Systems PVT LTD, is located at 254, 10th B Cross, 29th Main Rd, I Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078, India. Firesupplies.in (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just email us at email@example.com
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Firesupplies.in are governed by Indian law.
By using Firesupplies.in, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree, and confirm the following:
- We accept payments by Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in INR for our products
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees, and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Firesupplies.in.
- You agree that we are not liable, for any losses resulting from:
– Your incorrect use or misuse of Firesupplies.in
– Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
– The content, statements, or conduct of third-party individuals (including registered
Firesupplies.in users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Firesupplies.in
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Firesupplies.in without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Firesupplies.in agree that they will not use Firesupplies.in for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks, and patents that appear on Firesupplies.in unless you have our written permission to do so.
- Firesupplies.in reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Firesupplies.in reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Firesupplies.in, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third-party sites to which we feature links.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Firesupplies.in.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if they become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on Firesupplies.in is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on Firesupplies.in.
Making purchases on Firesupplies.in
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Firesupplies.in will:
– Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
– Provide you with error-free information about any product or service.
– Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Firesupplies.in, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.